Corporate Games Virtual Challenge
The Corridor Corporate Games Virtual Challenge is designed to engage employees in the best way possible during the COVID-19 pandemic. Some events may allow for in-person participation while adhering to the most up-to-date social distancing guidelines.
CLICK HERE for Virtual Challenge Event Results
Social Media Challenge
All Participants are encouraged to share photos of your participation in the Virtual Challenge on Facebook
, and Instagram
using #SeizeTheCup. We will enter those who are most active into a drawing for a prize pack of Corporate Games swag!
How to Check-In for Virtual Events
The Corridor Corporate Games check-in system has gone virtual as well, allowing for a contact-free option at all events. Use your smartphone to check-in with our event-specific QR codes. CLICK HERE
for detailed information. Want to test out the check-in system? Try our test QR code
. You can check-in as many times as you'd like (only one will count). No smartphone?
Use this free website
to open QR codes from your computer.
**For all Virtual Challenge events, you can only earn points once during the check-in time window listed
Virtual Event Schedule | July 6 - 12, 2020
- Virtual Basketball Shooting
- Download the Corporate Games scorecard and post your results through the check-in system
- CLICK HERE for Check-In Code and enter your scores (Active July 6 @ 8:00 am - July 12 @ 10:00 pm)
- CLICK HERE For a Printable Scorecard.
Virtual Event Schedule | July 13 - 19, 2020
Virtual Event Schedule | July 20 - 26, 2020
Additional events may be added if needed due to continued gathering restrictions
Updated June 29, 2020
1. The University of Iowa - 5885
2. CRST International, Inc. - 4734
3. Integrated DNA Technologies - 4698
1. Van Meter Inc. - 10278
2. Shive Hattery - 4622
3. CIVCO Medical Solutions - 3340
1. Steindler Orthopedic Clinic - 11529
2. Shuttleworth & Ingersoll - 5475
3. CCR - 4927